We specialise in electromagnetic and Radio Frequency (RF) consultancy, with particular expertise in the following areas:
- Electromagnetic and RF shielding
- Assessment of electromagnetic environments
- Providing solutions to ‘real life’ Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) problems
- Advise on EMC product testing, including producing EMC test plans and overseeing external EMC testing
- Test system design for EMC Emission and Immunity testing
- Custom software solutions for EMC testing
- Electromagnetic and RF facility design consultancy including anechoic chambers and reverberation chambers
Electromagnetic interference is widespread and can also affect many types of equipment in a variety of environments. We provide our consultancy services worldwide at any location whenever and wherever required.We frequently work with installations of sensitive equipment such as MRI scanners or specialist scientific instruments requiring extremely low ambient electromagnetic environments. We can quantify the environment and advise on methods of reducing interference to acceptable levels. Other times we work to resolve problems caused by installations near high power radio frequency sources such as broadcast transmitters or RADAR installations.
Our clients come from a diverse range of industries including:
- Scientific Research
We also work closely with the worldwide EMC test industry including EMC test laboratories and leading suppliers of EMC test equipment.